Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00897 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,489 (¥389,004) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)