Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27404 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,823 (R$ 10,303) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)