Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31969 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,837 (R$ 8,874) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (about 4 hours ago)