Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02124 USD / DOP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,298 (RD$ 155,285) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (33 minutes ago)