Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02133 USD / DOP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,071 (RD$ 143,968) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)