Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,370 (3,370 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)