Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,043 (€3,425) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)