Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,105 (€3,665) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)