Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 752 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,900 (€3,332) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (26 minutes ago)