Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,845 (€1,747) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)