Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 627 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,823 (€3,239) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)