Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,657 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,687 (CH$1,104,606) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)