Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,130 (€3,359) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)