Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,927 (€1,793) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (31 minutes ago)