Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,889 (€1,792) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)