Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,541 (Bs 25,350) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)