Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela vs Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01616 USD / VES *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 64% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,746 (108,073 Bs.S.) in Santa Teresa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)