Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,342 (Bs 43,308) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)