Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,018 (Bs 20,133) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)