Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 68% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,940 (Bs 48,368,441) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)