Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 70% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,754 (Bs 139,976,800) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)