Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,659 (COL$7,609,421) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)