Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,008 (COL$2,919,056) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)