Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,721 ($b11,822) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)