Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14491 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,426 ($b23,643) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)