Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,864 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)