Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 831 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,535 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)