Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 755 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,337 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)