Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30957 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,358 (R$ 7,618) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (40 minutes ago)