Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,024 (€4,227) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (39 minutes ago)