Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,126 (€1,993) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)