Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,786 in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)