Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05025 USD / MXN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,212 (Mex$ 63,920) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)