Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05402 USD / MXN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,468 (Mex$ 27,175) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)