Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina vs Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02676 USD / ARS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 74% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,179 (ARS $44,054) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)