Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04090 USD / ARS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,876 (ARS $70,327) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)