Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05747 USD / ARS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 92% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $461 (ARS $8,028) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)