Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 876 prices entered by 189 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)