Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,807 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)