Cost of living comparison between San Jose, California, United States and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 828 prices entered by 157 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)