Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,239 prices entered by 478 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,159 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)