Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02073 USD / PHP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,147 (Php151,790) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)