Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,898 (CH$2,513,053) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)