Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,420 (CH$931,800) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (41 minutes ago)