Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $6,382 in San Antonio, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)