Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 USD / UZS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 14% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,974 (39,102,922 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)