Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,787 (Rp 23,851,201) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)