Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 36% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,854 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)