Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 19% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,925 (€4,270) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)