Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 643 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.395 USD / GBP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 4% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,887 (£4,935) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)