Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,140 (2,991 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)