Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.731 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,390 (6,003 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)