Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,112 (2,989 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)