Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07652 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,846 (R 50,259) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)