Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.227 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,732 (€3,858) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (15 minutes ago)