Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,313 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)