Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,221 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)