Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 36% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,245 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)