Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 USD / KZT
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 65% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,109 (366,996 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)