Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,776 ($b12,182) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (27 minutes ago)