Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,089 ($b14,352) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)