Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 831 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,407 (€3,773) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)