Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 835 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,185 (€2,816) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 220 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)