Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 835 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,937 (€2,580) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)