Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 829 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,628 (€3,955) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)