Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,788 (€1,596) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (38 minutes ago)