Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,378 (﷼ 44,616,276) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)