Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24165 USD / RON
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,586 (6,564 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)