Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28084 USD / ILS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,476 (19,497 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)