Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25342 USD / PLN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 62% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,413 (5,574 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)