Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10930 USD / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 884 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,031 (27,729 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)