Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 835 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10475 USD / MAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,027 (28,898 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)