Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10043 USD / MAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,159 (11,536 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)