Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13350 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 37% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,364 (Q17,709) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)