Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13627 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,065 (Q15,156) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)