Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00951 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,230 (₨444,962) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)