Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00951 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,211 (₨442,927) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (43 minutes ago)