Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00905 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,553 (₨282,048) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)