Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 USD / CAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 30% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,199 (C$2,942) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)