Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15221 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 254% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $22,317 (元146,617) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)