Cost of living comparison between Qitaihe, China and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14537 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 252% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $13,202 (元90,814) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)