Cost of living comparison between Qitaihe, China and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14781 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 257% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $13,394 (元90,613) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (24 minutes ago)