Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,901 (2,610,486 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (36 minutes ago)