Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,252 (5,626,360 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)