Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,823 (6,140,934 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)