Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $6,633 (5,969,925 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (27 minutes ago)