Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 69% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,106 (Bs 125,002,722) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)