Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,775 (Bs 141,646,523) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)