Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,018 (Bs 20,129) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)