Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03167 USD / UYU
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,764 ($U118,865) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)