Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03534 USD / UYU
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,774 ($U50,204) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)