Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,168 (CH$2,651,689) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (39 minutes ago)