Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,618 (CH$2,937,235) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)