Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,545 (CH$2,822,268) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (29 minutes ago)